There are many proposals going back and forth in the legislature for changes to the hope scholarship in 2012. The following information is taken from an article by Megan Ingalls from the Red and Black describing changes proposed by the Ga Senate. Please note that these are proposals or ideas and are not passed into law as of today. But, what it does indicated is that funding for the Hope is going to decrease and may disappear completely for some if an income cap is instated. It is also interesting that the Zell Miller Scholarship component may be the undoing of the basic form of the scholarship in that the promise of full tuition for the Zell Miller is taking money from the base scholarship. Continue reading
Zell Miller 1992 Speech
- Can I regain the Hope Scholarship if I lost it?
- Hope Scholarship Alternatives
- How Do I Apply for the Hope Scholarship?
- SAT Score Calculation for Zell Miller Scholarship
- Tennessee Hope Scholarship Renewal
- Georgia Tech 2014-2015 Hope Scholarship Award Amounts
- Should Service be a Requirement for the Georgia Hope Scholarship?
- Georgia Hope High School and Home School Eligibility
- Georgia Hope Scholarship Requirements
- Hope Scholarship Changes