The first legislation passed by the State of Georgia did not allow for home-schooled college bound students to receive lottery funded awards expect retroactively. Continue reading
Zell Miller 1992 Speech
- Tennessee Hope Scholarship Changes Look Dead
- Georgia HB 697 may form Zell Miller Scholarship for technical colleges
- Hope Scholarship Requirements 2014-2015
- Is there an income cap to receive the hope scholarship?
- Hope Scholarship Changes Guide
- How to Apply for Hope Scholarship
- Georgia Hope Scholarship Requirements
- Can I Use My Hope Scholarship to Attend College Out of State?
- Georgia Code Title 20 Hope Scholarships and Grants Ineligibility
- Are Homeschoolers Eligible for Merit Based Awards in Georgia?